Saturday, November 23, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #113

I thought the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches would work well with the Tiddly Inks digistamp that I had.  What I love about it is that you can personalize it by writing whatever you'd like on the 'notes' that the little chicks are holding up.  I simply made it into a thank you card by using a marker to write the word 'THANKS' on it, but I can easily change it to reflect a greeting for any occasion.





Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Tiddly Inks Digistamp
Paper:  Recollections Autumn; CTMH White Daisy
Other:  CTMH Hemp, Liquid Glass; Copics; GooseBumpz Embossing Folder; Cuttlebug; Buttons from my stash




4 comments:

  1. This is great!! afb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little chickies are the cutest thing! Love all these patterns and texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card! Those little chicks just make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!