Thursday, May 29, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #138

Spring is finally in full bloom here, and yet I resorted to a winter paper pack for this card. The pretty 'spring' blue shade instantly caught my eye, as did the complementary patterned paper.

I used this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, which I turned on its side:

 


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Frosted, Kraft, Vellum
Stamps: CTMH For A Friend Occasions
Embellishments: CTMH Twill Ribbon, pearl; Recollections Burlap Flowers, twine
Other: Versamark, Recollections Snow embossing powder; heat gun; Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folder




4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Love the white embossing and the burlap flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! The vellum embossed layer is so gorgeous and soft. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!