Monday, October 27, 2014

Quilled Birthday Wishes

I created this 4 layered quilled flower to include in a quilled floral design to place in a frame that I plan to display in my home, but instead, decided to use it for this birthday card (now I have an excuse to make another one):




I'm entering it in this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge:


Thanks for stopping by :)


Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Patterned, Colonial White, Cocoa, Barn Red; Quilling strips
Stamps: Verve Amazing Wishes
Ink: CTMH Cocoa
Other: CTMH Artisan Studs; Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf Die; Verve Charming Ovals Die Set; Cuttlebug; Cuttlebug flourishes embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Your quilled design is beautifull! Your card has wonderful color and texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen! And thanks for the great sketch - it was perfect to showcase the flower :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!