Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Fresh - Freshly Made Sketches #108

Freshly Made Sketches has a fun sketch this week provided by Narelle:


I was eager to use my new 'Poster Tidings' stamp set, and so put it to use with the sketch:



I struggled with the masking technique in order to get four colours on the poster sentiment, so I had no choice but to stamp it separately four different times and then paper piece so that I could achieve the look that I was after.  I also used the paper piercing technique for the first time :) to border the sentiment. For the banners, I used two different chevron embossing folders (a small one for the middle banner, and a larger one for the bottom ones).  I finished it off with some enamel yellow adhesive dots from My Mind's Eye. 

I just love this gorgeous fall weather we're having, and couldn't help but be inspired to create this fall-themed card! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day :)

Supplies Used:
Paper: Recollections Autumn Designer Paper
Stamps: CTMH Poster Tidings
Inks: CTMH Sunflower, Smokey Plum, Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate
Embellishments: My Mind's Eye 'Wicked Enamel Dots'
Other:  Goose Bumpz embossing folders; Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for fall! I love the multi-colored sentiments on the subway style image and the pretty leafy background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Tania - that blue colour really makes it pop off the page :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card with a gorgeous background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!