Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Festive Card

It's my favourite time of the year-there's an abundance of inspiration all around, from the colours nature's offering to the delicious food (pumpkin and apple pie, oh my!)  Addicted to Stamps and More has a 'Holiday' challenge this week, and being in the fall festive mood I'm in, I decided to have some fun and play along using some of my 'Thanksgiving goodies'.
I particularly love this stamp set that I used from CTMH because of how versatile it is.  I've used the cute images for Valentine's Day, Easter, and now Thanksgiving (love the sentiments that go along with it, too!)




We had a wonderful evening out with some dear friends last week, so I'm planning to mail this card out to them :)  Hopefully they'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it!


Supplies Used
Stamps:  CTMH 'You Are My Happy'
Paper: Recollections Autumn Designer Paper Pad; CTMH Black, Kraft
Ink: CTMH Cocoa, White Daisy
Embellishments: My Mind's Eye Enamal Dots; CTMH Canvas Buttons; Jolee's Boutique Brass Leaves; twine
Other: Versamark; Recollections Snow Embossing Powder; Cuttlebug; The Paper Studio Woodgrain embossing folder


4 comments:

  1. The woodgrain and twine here are really lovely touches. All this texture just makes me want to touch your card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that chalkboard and the cute little hedgehog! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering, and the sentiment is fabulous, I am sure your friends will love this card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of super texture on your card, love the twine behind the leaves and such pretty paper too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!